Rubber Cult is on Saturday February 7th 2015 from 8pm to 2am
Shillibeers, Carpenter’s Mews, North Road LONDON N7 9EF. Nearest Tube: Caledonian Road
Rubber Cult is the UK’s ONLY total rubber ONLY event.
-Total rubber dress code.
- Total rubber cabaret
- Latex ONLY catwalk shows
- An artist/photographer exhibition who’s speciality is rubber images.
- Specialist rubber equipment/dungeon/medical installation.
- An adult rubber adventure playground.
Our entertainment aims to get you hot under the collar through out the night, from deviant rubber art to purely rubber performers, and gorgeous rubberist in charge of our equipment encouraging you to fool around on it. This is the perfect event for socialising as we keep music lower so it’s easier talk.
So whether you enjoy the total encapsulation look, the little black dress, a skimpy bikini or the full corseted ensemble, ALL items MUST be rubber, latex, gummi or you will not gain entrance. However, none-rubber stockings, hats, footwear are OK but not items that are worn on the body.
£23 via C.C. excludes a £2.30 booking fee. Tickets in the shops are £25 and £28 on the door.
Tickets Outlets On sale now in ALL the shops:
- Liberation 49 Shelton Street Covent Garden LONDON WC2H 9HE – 0207 836 5894
- Atsuko Kudo 64 Holloway Road LONDON N7 8JL – 0207 697 9072
- Breathless 48 Phoenix Rd, London NW1 1ES – 020 7998 0350
- House of Harlot 2, 63-65 Princelet Street LONDON E1 5LP – 020 7247 1069
Dress Code- Rubber ONLY dress code event. All items worn on the body must be rubber.
NO Photography- We will have resident club photographers who will be happy to take your photograph for you but for the sake of privacy we do NOT allow you to take your own photos.
Play- All play must be Safe, Sane and Consensual. We operate a yes means yes policy and all play must be explicitly consented to. Do not interrupt a play scene but wait till the end to talk to either one of those involved.
Dates for 2015: Feb 7th , May 30th and Sept 26th.
Miss KIM and Cynth Icorn x x